AARC Number - if you do not have an AARC number, then put in five zeros * Email *
State of Residence
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS for filling out the form
Please fill out all parts of the form
, otherwise your form will receive an error message.
9:30 am -10:30 am Lisa Q. Corbett DNP APRN ACNS-BC CWOCN
Pressure Injury Prevention for Respiratory Patients
1. Recognize risks associated with pressure injury development in the respiratory patient.
2. Identify reduction strategies to prevent respiratory device related injuries.
3. Develop metrics and methods to monitor quality improvement.
10:30 am -11:30 am Dr. Gerstenhaber
Pulmonary Rehab and Long Haul COVID
1. State pathophysiologic effects of acute COVID.
2. Define long haul COVID.
3. Describe how pulmonary rehab is delivered in subacute cares and its affects on long term COVID.
11:30 am -12:30 am Richard Garcia MHS CCP, LP
COVID patient management and outcomes on ECMO
1. Describe indications and contraindications in approving ECMO for patients with COVID..
Have an understanding on ECMO therapy and what it involves.
3. State the role of the RT/ECMO specialists in delivering ECMO therapy.
1:00 pm -2:00 pm Copper Beech Institute
Coping with stress and burnout as an RT
1. Recognize signs and symptoms of stress and burn out.
2. Explore ways to relieve stress both on and off the job.
3. Implement small changes in daily routine that can support overall health and well-being.
2:00 pm -3:00 pm Dr. Megan Panico
COVID 19 – What Have We Learned – From The ICU To Rehab To Home
1. Be able to describe the physiology behind respiratory failure secondary to COVID 19.
2. Understand optimal treatment for respiratory failure secondary to COVID 19.
3. Understand the optimal setting to achieve optimal functional outcomes for patients with respiratory failure secondary to COVID 19.
General Questions Rate your overall zoom conference experience How likely are you to recommend a CTSRC conference to a friend or colleague? Should we continue to offer virtual conferences even if the pandemic restrictions are 100% lifted? Are you a member of the CTSRC Community on the AARC Connect?
The CTSRC sends out notifications and e mails to all AARC members via the CTSRC Connect Community. Please make sure your connect notifications are forwarded to an e mail you check regularly. This will keep you up to date with important happenings in your state. What clinical topics/speakers would you like to see in the future? Please share any additional comments or suggestions.