Students – Future Respiratory Therapy Colleagues
Come be a part of something extraordinary. Apply and get involved with your professional State Society as a Student Member to the Board of Directors at the Connecticut Society for Respiratory Care.
The applicant must submit the following information and meet the listed criteria for eligibility. If ALL documents are not submitted with the completed application, the application will not be considered. The application is available online at www.ctsrc.org under the “About Us” drop down menu.
- The student board member must be an active student member of the AARC.
- Be enrolled in a Respiratory Care program within the state of CT
- Commit to attending the monthly state society board meeting which meets on the third Wednesday of the month beginning at 4:30 PM at locations to be determined.
- Write an essay paper in response to the question contained within this application
- Submit this application and the essay by November 30, 2018.