AARC Number - if you do not have an AARC number, then put in five zeros * Email *
State of Residence
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS for filling out the form
Please fill out all parts of the form
, otherwise your form will receive an error message.
9:30 am -10:30 am Nicole Gizzi MS, RRT
Clinical Application and Benefits of Esophageal Pressure Monitoring
1. Understand the process to obtain trans pulmonary pressure.
2. Understand how to apply the measure parameters to optimize ventilator management.
3. Understand the benefits associated with using the measured parameters in every day practice.
10:30 am -11:30 am Anthony Morascini RRT, RRT-ACCS
The Nebulization of Tranexamic Acid for the Treatment of Hemoptysis
1.Understand the pharmacology/background of Tranexamic Acid.
2. Understand the indications for utilization of Tranexamic Acid.
3. Understand the application and administration of Tranexamic Acid in different patient populations.
11:30 am -12:30 am Amy Jodion BS, RRT, RRT-ACCS, CPFT
Post Extubation Algorithm - A Pilot Program to Improve Ventilator Metrics
1. Understand/discuss mechanical ventilator metrics.
Understand the buy-in process of a multi-disciplinary and best practice approach to post-extubation algorithm and data process.
3. Discuss and apply ergonomics to the waning trial process.
1:00 pm -2:00 pm Nick Galiastos MS, RRT
Mechanical Ventilator Graphics and Troubleshooting
1. Describe mitigation strategy for mechanical ventilator dyssynchrony.
2. Discuss ventilator graphics monitoring and troubleshooting of the patient-ventilator system.
3. Discuss the importance of monitoring peak and plateau pressure in patients receiving mechanical ventilatory support..
2:00 pm -3:00 pm Justin Rearick MS, RRT, RRT-NPS, RRT-ACCS, AE-C, C-NPT, C-ELBW
Management Strategies for Acute RSV Bronchiolitis Infection in Pediatric Patients.
1. Identify signs/symptoms of acute bronchiolitis infections. including concerning signs that escalation of care is indicated.
2. Reinforce current knowledge of respiratory treatment strategies from oxygen to mechanical ventilation .
3. Be able to discuss therapies of limited clinical value, that continue to be ordered despite lack of evidence supporting their use .
General Questions Rate your overall zoom conference experience How likely are you to recommend a CTSRC conference to a friend or colleague? How do you find out about CTSRC events? Please choose as many as you desire *
For the CEU form I think it would be good to ask how do you find out about CTSRC events? RT department, AARC connect, social media, word of mouth, other.
Why are you an AARC member? Please choose as many as you desire * Are you a member of the CTSRC Community on the AARC Connect?
The CTSRC sends out notifications and e mails to all AARC members via the CTSRC Connect Community. Please make sure your connect notifications are forwarded to an e mail you check regularly. This will keep you up to date with important happenings in your state. What clinical topics/speakers would you like to see in the future? Please share any additional comments or suggestions.